What’s cooking everybody! ❤
If the Oscars didn’t show this in neon colors, then I will! A lot of books are now becoming more and more the first source of inspiration for directors. Not only are books the perfect place to find a plot that can be translated to the cinematographic world, books deserve to be given a GOOD new vision to an author’s creation. I know, I know. A LOT of TV shows/Movie adaptations really fail miserably and miss by a long mile. But, as an avid cinema fan, I believe cinema can bring a completely immersive experience that books can’t do and wish they could. Although, it does go the other way around to! Movies can’t reach the amount of depth and detail as books can. In fact, there are messages and point of views that sometimes can’t be translated on the big screen. But let’s stop there. This is a topic for another day!
Today, we’ve got you guys some of the top upcoming books to TV shows or movies adaptations that we are really looking forward to. There’s actually a quite extensive list—one that grows every day actually—but we want to cook you guys a list to discover and add to your already huge list of shows and movies to watch! I know. We’re bad. 😀
1.Me Before You by Jojo Moyes- June 3, 2016
2. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness – October 14,2016
3. Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them by J.K Rowling- November 18, 2016
4. Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children- September 30,2016! TRAILER JUST CAME OUT TODAY
5. 11-23-63 by Stephen King – Started
6.The Magicians series by Lev Grossman- Started
7.War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy – Started
9. BFG by Roald Dahl- July 1, 2016
10. Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Caroll- May 27, 2016
11. The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling – April 15,2016
Have you guys heard about them? How pumped are you?
You haven’t you say? But you got other adaptations you’d like to share with us?
WE’RE ALL EARS! 😀
Till next time,
Lashaan & Trang